Japanese Acupuncture London
– a Private Acupuncture Clinic in North West London
I have been practising acupuncture for over twenty-eight years. I practice from my private clinic in North West London, NW6. The nearest underground station is Kilburn Park and the clinic is only fifteen minutes by underground from the West End.
I specialise in Japanese Acupuncture, a gentle and effective form of treatment.
- Japanese acupuncture uses very fine needles, with superficial, painless insertion.
- Japanese acupuncture employs a wide range of treatment strategies. As a result treatment can be adapted to suit the individual patient.
- Treatment is always focussed on the underlying imbalance or cause, not only on the immediate symptoms.
- The gentle techniques of Japanese Acupuncture mean that the treatment of babies and young children is painless and causes no distress.