The practice is closed from Saturday 25th March until Tuesday 11th April 2023.
The practice will again be closed from Monday 25th April until Tuesday 9th May 2023.
In line with current government guidelines, the practice has now reopened for face-to-face consultations.
Japanese Acupuncture London
– a Private Acupuncture Clinic in North West London
I have been practising acupuncture for over thirty years. I practice from my private clinic in North West London, NW6. The nearest underground station is Kilburn Park and the clinic is only fifteen minutes by underground from the West End.
I specialise in Japanese Acupuncture, a gentle and effective form of treatment.
- Japanese acupuncture uses very fine needles, with superficial, painless insertion.
- Japanese acupuncture employs a wide range of treatment strategies. As a result treatment can be adapted to suit the individual patient.
- Treatment is always focussed on the underlying imbalance or cause, not only on the immediate symptoms.
- The gentle techniques of Japanese Acupuncture mean that the treatment of babies and young children is painless and causes no distress.
I am a registered acupuncturist and a founder member of the British Acupuncture Council. I am also a qualified Chinese herbalist and a member of the Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Registered with Vitality Health, Aviva and WPA Healthcare to provide Acupuncture on Private Healthcare. Please contact for more infomration.